Saturday, March 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's no longer Friday, I know. But Mike went out with his friends and I'm left with nothing to do here all by myself. Besides, I love doing lists like this so I'm linking up with Lauren from her grey desk for High Five for Friday.


Photobucket

My top five loves for the week

1. This gunmetal beaded head accessory from My Random Thoughts is so dreamy. 
It's like gypsy meets princess.



2. This lovely pair of Seychelles green shoes from A Beautiful Mess:


3. Have never met a Peter Pan collared dress that I didn't like. 
When I saw that this dress from Chicwish has hearts all over, I didn't like it. 
I was head over heels in love with it.


4. I suddenly remembered my bestfriend Suzanne when I saw this summer photo from Miss Indie Designs. She's happily settled in Canada with her husband Dan.


5. I really really want to win this retro icing bag set from Icing and Write!


That's it for my first ever HF for F! This is so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. i love hearts dress too! good luck on the giveaway. i'm excited to draw the lucky winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It's great how you do a huge step to blog something that you like :) Aww, it's from my post! thank you dear! Good luck for the giveaway too! <3

    xx, Helen
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete