Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ally says hello

I am Ally Reese, a professional bean counter (aka accountant) from the Midwest (land of 1000 lakes and sky-tinted water, I'm sure you already guessed where I'm from). I'm very shy in person so creating this blog is such a huge step for me. I was inspired by all the wonderful blogs I have read and followed during the last few months that I've been lurking online.

http://pinterest.com/pin/280067670547137092/ 
Big, curly, and ugly hair - that's me! I love pretty things and inspiring people and I am obsessed with high heels. I wish I can even wear them to sleep if my husband would allow. And yes, I am happily married to a nice guy named Mike. He's the one who buys me shoes and the makes the best coffee in the whole wide world. That's why I love him very much.

This is my first time to blog so please be nice to me. Leave a link to your blog below so I can come over to visit. I promise to follow back and will leave nice comments too.

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know you're from minnesota. it's nice to know more about the lady behind all those sweet comments. congrats on your brandnew blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are ADORABLE!!! :)

    Minnesota, eh? I'm from Indiana!! Midwest for life!

    ReplyDelete