Saturday, March 24, 2012

Because I'm addicted

Linking up with Aizzing from Icing and Write for her Because I'm Addicted link party.

Not gonna share a full list here because I've been obsessed about just one thing over the past weeks/months: glitter shoes. Yes! Those sparkly, shining and oh-so-lovely shimmering shoes. I can't resist them! 

I was as usual pretty busy pinteresting this morning while waiting for Mike and stumbled upon this simple but great DIY:
Pretty cool, right? Not so sure though how long those glitters would hold up.

4 comments:

  1. what a clever DIY! i have a black glittered flats from Pull and Bear and it's absolutely one of my faves. very comfy too. thank you so much for link up. keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, I've been loving glittery stuffs for several months! they're so girly but stylish and mature in same way! :)

    xx, Helen
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that's so cool, reminds me of Dorothy's shoes from wizard of oz! I would love to see the final product!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, now I want to head to goodwill and get a pair of shoes to do this with!

    ReplyDelete