Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pregnant fashion

I just realized that the internet (Pinterest.com to be specific) can be such a horrible and sad place to hover in when you're pregnant. Seeing all these photos of lovely pregnant women doesn't help at all.




At the moment, none of my pretty clothes fit and every inch of my body feels heavy and bloated. Don't get me wrong though. I really love being pregnant and I'm excited for the arrival of our little one. But whenever you face the mirror and see a whale looking back at you, it can get pretty depressing.  As always, my ever supportive loving husband consoles me everytime and tells me to see everything as an inspiration instead. It's a lot of work, but it's possible to look pregnant and fabulous.

4 comments:

  1. "it's possible to look pregnant and fabulous". ABSOLUTELY! You're so lucky to be pregnant and to have a loving husband to share this amazing journey with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very sweet. thank you aizzing! i feel so much better now. back to being happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second picture it's gorgeous! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geezzzz these pregnant ladies are rocking these outfits better than I do on a GOOD day. That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete