Sunday, April 1, 2012

lazy ally

Okay. I didn't realize that maintaining a blog is hard. This hard. I've been sick and lazy the past weeks and |I didn't understand why since I've always been a healthy human being practically all my life. There could only be one explanation...

Life suddenly threw me a huge surprise the other day. What's funny was I really thought Mike would have a heart attack when I told him casually that I'm pregnant. Yes! I'm pregnant! It still rolls out weird whenever I say it. I'm a little bit scared to be honest, but at the same time excited for what's in store for our growing little family. So priorities will change a whole lot these coming days. I'd still pop in my favorite blogs to comment here and there once in a while though but my blog posts would be minimal.

Wish me luck with this new journey. Motherhood, here I come! :)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! =) =) That's so fantastic!!! Can't wait to hear all about your momma-to-be- adventures!!

    ReplyDelete